[Pics] How Much Differences SHINee and Suju Faces With/Without Make Up?

1 ♥♥♥
credit: http://myspecial1004.tumblr.com,夜_小_猫 + 杨杨michelle, dajeonglee @dkpopnews.nets, shared by Official Shinee World Indonesia, reuploaded by Taemin Forever II please do not hot link! [BGH]

I don't mean I would like to compare before and after they use make up or not. But I just post this as just for fun reading. But don't worry, our Taemin is totally the same. His cuteness, his innocent and pure expression (look at the way he tried to pout again XD).

1 ♥♥♥:

  • Anonymous said...

    I'm extremely inspired with your writing skills and also with the structure on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a great blog like this one nowadays.
    .

    Look into my web blog: Www.qhddk.com

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB